Management of the Group
We are committed to the concept of value-oriented corporate governance. We want to strike a balance between the contrasting expectations of our stakeholders so that sufficient funding is available for an attractive dividend, deleveraging, responsible staff restructuring, and new investment in a positive and sustainable customer experience.
- Shareholders expect an appropriate, reliable return on their capital employed.
- Providers of debt capital expect an appropriate return and that Deutsche Telekom is able to repay its debts.
- Employees expect jobs that are secure, prospects for the future, and that any necessary staff restructuring will be done in a responsible manner.
- “Entrepreneurs within the enterprise” expect sufficient investment funding to be able to shape Deutsche Telekom’s future business and develop products, innovations, and services for the customer.
- Society expects us to do everything within our power to protect the environment, encourage a fair and democratic co-existence, and shape the digital transformation in a responsible manner.